1. All information taken and recorded will be kept strictly confidential and will not be released without the prior consent of the client
2. Referrals will be made to other practitioners if and when required only with the permission from the client
3. As a client you must take responsibility for your own results by following the programme.
4. Training can be held at the individual's home, within a gym environment or any other suitable area.
5. A posture assessing and abdominal wall assessing 2 hour max
6. Program design will be chard 2 hours max
7. Both parties shall commit to punctual time-keeping, with a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation given by either party. Failure to do this will constitute as a lost session and will be charged at the clients agreed rate.
8. There will be an agreement to undertake a minimum of two sessions per week, booking three months worth of sessions in advanced
9. Failure to attend 3 consecutive sessions will result in the cancellation of this agreement with no refund being issued.
10. Physique 360 Fitness Training Services will terminate an agreement at anytime, if the client is not complying too the contract.
11. We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please contact us at Tel: (65) 9423 0234 / 9423 0244, Email:
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can be referred to
Mr. Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,